Every woman desires for bright, glossy and healthier hair. Irrespective of one’s hair type; curly or straight, short or long, thick or fine, hair can be left dry, dull and damaged due to the environmental changes. However, the condition of your hair depends on how often you shampoo and condition your hair and the kind of products you apply on your scalp. Developing a healthy deep conditioner routine improves elasticity, maintains moisture and protein balance of our hair.
With an increase in the number of coloring and styling products available in the market, people suffer from chemically damaged hair that leads to delicate, weak and breakage of keratin fibers in the hair causing utmost damage to the hair. It has therefore become quite essential to add weekly deep conditioner routine to preserve your hair.
- Deep conditioners penetrate the hair shaft, treating the surface and helps reduce breakage and split ends.
- Moisturizing your hair is an integral part of the hair care routine. Adding deep conditioner not only helps maintain moisture but also protects your hair from becoming dry and fragile.
- Deep conditioning lasts longer than the daily conditioner and is effective for daily maintenance. It also helps improve texture and adds nourishment to your hair.
- A deep conditioning treatment can repair hair damage and adds smoothness to the hair shaft. It generates moisture and maintains the shine. It is the best way to repair, restore and hydrate the hair.
Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Wild Ginger range provides moisture balance, repairs vulnerable hair, delivers intense hydration and enhances the shine. You can opt for the below mentioned products from the Awapuhi Wild Ginger range:
1. MirrorSmooth® Shampoo – a rich foam that works to restore the hair’s optimal moisture balance. This also helps replenish moisture, smooth the cuticle and boost shine.
2. MirrorSmooth® conditioner – helps prevent frizz while protecting from thermal damage. It instantly hydrates and detangles at the same time creating a gorgeously shiny and reflective finish.
One must use this weekly to restore life back into your locks!